Earliest known photograph. Taken shortly after completion of house in 1904. Man on the bank is Elwood Milderberger, who was the original owner. Note the position of the boathouse on the left of this photo, and the round porch on left of house. The coach house can be seen at far right. It was converted to a house by Rex Beech in the early 1950's and sold as a separate property.